Saturday, September 7, 2013

Packing, Packing, Packing

I leave for Madrid tomorrow! It is crazy to believe after all the planning and preparing I have done that the date is finally here.  So far I have gotten almost everything divided into Yes, Maybe, and No piles (and by everything, I mean most of my clothes; my other things still need to be divided).  I do not think I could have procrastinated any more. I have about 24 hours before I head to the airport and there is nothing in either my suitcase, nor my carry-on bag.  But that is me and that is how I do things.  I hope to arrive safely with all of my things and do not forget too many things back at home.  I am also excited that I will have an hour layover in the country of my ancestors, Sweden.  So as I close my very first post on this new blog, I am preparing to say "goodbye America, hola España!"

No comments:

Post a Comment