Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Random Tidbits

A few professors have discovered a small restaurant near the school, so during recess they go and have a coffee.  I accompany them sometimes so that I can actually practice a little bit of my Spanish!  It also gives me the chance to leave the school for a little bit.  
As I was walking down the hall the other day, I saw a student go into the bathroom.  Since its a primary school the doors are always left open for the student’s restrooms.  Therefore I made sure to avert my eyes so I would not see Hugo as they say “haciendole pis” (literally making a pee).  However, as I walked by he shouted, “Hello Natalie!” as he leaned backwards mid-pee.  These children are quite silly! 

As I walked outside one day, I saw two cats reproducing, to put it politely.  And of course they were right next to the first graders who were all looking and pointing at the cats (which were making a lot of noise as well).  Thankfully the cats scurried away as I approached.  I wonder if there were any interesting conversations around the dinner table that night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment